Convert Your Site Visitors Into Paying Customers
When internet surfers land on your website, it wasn’t by accident — as long as Google is doing its job right, and your copy is useful, unique and SEO-optimized. Your site visitors are already interested in whatever it is your company is offering. Now, you just have to sell them on it.
Sales copy is the art of persuading your customers to make a decision,
then letting them think it was their idea all along.
Sales copy encompasses essentially all the copy on your website that is trying to convince your visitors to do something, whether that’s to make a purchase, sign up for an email newsletter or read a blog post. The key to writing engaging sales copy is to think about what your visitors want to know, then present that information so it’s clear and easy to understand.
Sales Copy Services
Your site’s main pages are all the pages on your site listed under your menu. These pages are the first exposure potential customers will have to your company, so they should be captivating, clearly written, representative of your brand and packed with all the information site visitors are seeking. Your three most important pages are your Home Page, About Page and Contact Page.
If your business offers specific services to your customers, you should have a page for each of them. Effective service pages include a concise description and a guideline for how clients can request the service.
Product descriptions deserve more than empty phrases and overused adjectives. Tell your customers what they’re really getting from your products with concise, unique summaries for each item.
If you have a big event, sale or celebration coming up, your customers will need frequent, persuasive reminders to participate. Email campaigns are effective ways to promote timely products and services.
Sales Copy Process
- Fill out my contact form, and be sure to include a link to your website.
- Once I receive your request, I’ll reply to your message with a Copywriting Questionnaire for you to complete. This helps me get to know your business and accurately represent your brand in my writing!
- After reviewing your site and questionnaire, I’ll reach out to set up a 30-minute phone call or video chat, where we will discuss your goals. If you’re in the LA area, I’d love to meet in person!
- I’ll conduct industry research, then develop an action plan and suggest which type(s) of Sales Copy would be best for you.
- Then, I write all the copy!
- We’ll have a follow-up call to discuss your level of satisfaction with the copy. If needed, I’ll complete any revisions within five to seven days.
- You receive your completed copy, ready to go onto your site!