Communicate Clearly and Efficiently
A company’s written materials aren’t limited to my three main service offerings. So, I also offer general writing and editing services as a sort of “Other” category.
I have experiencing writing and/or editing:
- Technical proposals
- Internal letters
- Press releases
- Grant letters
- Bios and profiles
- Resumes and cover letters
- Essays and other submissions
- Pamphlets and brochures
- Posters and flyers
- And more
This list is by no means exhaustive — just let me know whatever it is you need, and I’ll deliver copy that accomplishes your specific goals!
Writing & Editing Process
- Fill out my contact form, and be sure to include a link to your company’s website and a brief description of what you’re looking for!
- Once I receive your request, I’ll reply to your message with a Copywriting Questionnaire for you to complete. This helps me get to know you and/or your business and accurately represent your brand in my writing! If you’re not a business and are in need of writing or editing for a personal project, we’ll most likely skip this step.
- After reviewing your site, I’ll reach out to set up a phone call or video chat, where we will discuss your goals. If you’re in the LA area, I’d love to meet up in person!
- I’ll conduct industry research, then write the copy you need!
- You’ll receive your first round of copy.
- We’ll have a follow-up call to discuss your level of satisfaction with the copy. If needed, I’ll complete any revisions within five to seven days.
- You receive your completed copy, ready to go wherever it is you’re sending it!